- We believe in one God, the creator of heaven and earth.
- We believe God is three in persons and one in being; triune in nature, existing as God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, and infallible living Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, his incarnation through the virgin birth by the power of the Holy Spirit, his sinless life, his crucifixion, his atonement on the cross, his death, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his future return to consummate God’s eternal plan.
- We believe the world was created perfect but now sin separates all man from God.
- We believe Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection provides eternal salvation–through the forgiveness of sin and conquering of death–to anyone who accepts Jesus as God’s gift of grace.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both believers and unbelievers; believers unto eternal life and unbelievers unto eternal damnation.
- We believe mankind was created with the free will to choose or reject God.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer as the seal and assurance of their salvation.
- We believe the Holy Spirit draws sinners to Christ, illuminates truth, convicts of sin, baptizes in the Spirit, empowers individuals to speak truth, and continuously sanctifies believers.
- We believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to facilitate unity in the body and grow the church to maturity.
- We believe all Christians are called to gather regularly for corporate worship, prayer, communion, humble service, and mutual edification.
- We believe God calls and equips every believer for a specific purpose while on earth.
- We believe the greatest commandment is to love God with our entire being and to love others as we love ourselves.
- We believe the greatest commission is to make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Our mission is to equip believers to courageously communicate the truth of the Christian worldview in a post-truth culture.
At 1-2-1 Impact, we understand the connection between individual spiritual formation and mature Christian communities. We provide networking opportunities for believers to encourage one another in the knowledge of Christ. 1-2-1- Impact offers programs to impact the surrounding culture one conversation at a time. We celebrate the God-given calling of every believer by promoting unity among diversity. We believe maturity in the church leads to transformation in the culture.
Our vision is inspired by Ephesians 4.